View of a sleigh in front St. Stephen's Episcopal Church (1837) and the green, ca. 1860s. The Inn Annex (1825) (also known as the Wainwright House) is visible in the background, before it was significantly remodeled in 1881.
Digital object held by Middlebury College Special Collections with permission from The Stewart-Swift Research Center at the Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History.
For questions or information about duplication, licensing, or copyright status of this item, please contact The Stewart-Swift Research Center, Henry Sheldon Museum, at https://henrysheldonmuseum.org/archives/.